I wanted to fix a nagging storage problem for my books and CDs… They are currently stored in boxes. I haven’t unpacked them yet since I don’t have proper place for them yet. Sounded like a good opportunity for a carpentry work :) after doing the T junction in college workshop this was the first real object I tried to make.

<div>As being familiar with Blender, it helped to make a quick prototype model in it with the scaled measurements. </div><div>

</div><div>I got the plywood cut form the vendor since he had the proper equipment to cut it straight. But he made odd mistakes in millimetres which I had to rectify at home anyway :) since it had to be perfect for the design to work.