After some break, I am back at the laser scanner experiments.

Today I tried to make a new housing for the laser assembly so that I can place it properly in relationship with the camera. I am planning to create a base platform which has screw holes at known positions so that I can screw the camera and laser housing. That would reduce my initial setup time quite a bit. All this activity was with the intention to increase the accuracy than previous setup :-)

Turn table

New laser housing

I tried to find some interesting items that were available near me, I have to say that the scanning process today was quite fruitfull. 

I tried to run the previous algorithms but it was taking too much time for the model 1, and data was flying around quite a bit, I need to check the logic again, maybe tomorrow again (going to sleep now).